How often has a fragrance evoked a memory, of an experience or a person. Taking you right back into the experience? Fragrance and our sense of smell is a powerful combination. Paying attention to our sense of smell can be both inviting, or be a warning. Let your sense of smell guide you…
In aromatherapy massage, essential aromatic oils are used from plants, fruits, flowers, bark, roots or resin. These oils have medicinal qualities that treats the receiver on many levels. Both psychological and physical.
Some of the benefits are:
- Deep relaxation
- Restores balance
- Improves blood circulation, oxygen supply and stimulates nutrient supply
- Improves the immune system
- Improves energy levels through removing blockages, both mentally and physically
- Lifts the mood
- Reduces feelings of depression
- Calming and soothes the mind
- Reduces nervous tension
It’s more than a massage… It’s an experience that will enhance your life on many levels.